Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs
DHP & Baba Yaga’s Hut present
PIG PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS
plus special guests BLOM & GRANDMA’S HOUSE
ROLL DATE ADDED DUE TO DEMAND
Please note this show is 14+ (under 16s must be accompanied by an 18+ adult)
COVID-19 Entry Policy:
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
We can’t tell you how good it is to be back. But we do have to tell you that ‘back’ is going to be a bit different right now.
COVID-19 – Entry Policy:
For entry, you will need to demonstrate your COVID-19 status by providing either:
- Proof of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test (such test to be taken within 24 hours prior to attending the event at the venue); or
- Proof of full vaccination – both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the arrival at the venue); or
- Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of arrival at the venue (and after the 10-day self-isolation period following the result).
Please be ready to show this when you arrive.
- PROOF OF A NEGATIVE NHS RAPID LATERAL FLOW TEST
Please do not bring the home test strip with you.
Follow these instructions for what you need to do:
You must report your COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result online, by clicking on this link – COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result.
If you do not have access to the internet, you can also report your test result by calling the phone number in your test kit’s instructions, NHS 119.
You will need to demonstrate your negative NHS Lateral Flow Test result by showing us one of the following:
- Text OR email confirmation of your result
- OR by using the NHS COVID Pass, available through the NHS App
- OR as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119
- PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION – BOTH DOSES RECEIVED
We cannot accept vaccine cards issued at vaccination centres as proof of vaccination.
You can also get a paper version (vaccination status only – not test results – 2 weeks after having a full course of the vaccine) sent to you in the post. You do not need to be registered with a GP surgery or have an NHS login for this. You can get a letter (within 5 working days) by requesting a COVID Pass letter online or calling NHS 119.
- PROOF OF NATURAL IMMUNITY
Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your positive PCR test within the past 6 months using the NHS App or the NHS website, after you’ve finished self-isolating and up to 180 days after taking the test.